Most of you know that I am a huge sports fan and a jock at heart. When the kids were babies, I couldn't wait for game days and soccer carpools. I know that there are so many things that you can learn from sports aside from the game itself and I love tat their apart of a team.
After a 3 year hiatus from soccer, Kate returned to the field this year. I think after watching big sister so much she was ready to get back out there! So her first game where does she get put - in the Goal! She was all smiles. She has been playing very aggressively and she is hopeful to score her first goal very soon!
We were excited to have GG for a weekend of games!
Emma is in her second year with Ohio Premier soccer club. She is playing in the U10 division this year because they changed the structure to reflect birth year rather than grade. Jumping from U8 to U10 has been an adjustment with regards to the pace of play and foot skills - but she is quickly adapting and adjusting. She has practice 3 nights a week and has games on the weekend (Yes she is only 8 years old!).
GG was planning on attending Emma's game on Sunday however the day before Emma had stomach pains, vomiting and fever. I was fully convinced that she had appendicitis so we headed to the ED where fortunately an ultrasound proved me wrong. It was better to be safe than sorry.
Buster is playing flag football for the first time. He looks so cute - especially with his mouth guard. He loves grabbing flags and running around. GG was able to witness Sage scoring a touchdown!
The girls attended a cheer clinic put on by the Dublin Coffman cheer squad and they performed during the JV game. They had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment