T'was the night before Christmas... Cookies, carrots and milk are set out for Santa. Obviously, Santa wouldn't mind if Sage ate one of his cookies.
The girls went right to bed and "didn't even talk" so Santa would come visit.
A great action shot of Sage coming down the stairs - it's a cool hair shot too - vavava-voom!
I love seeing their excitement on Christmas morning. Emma came down the stairs screaming "Mommy, you got a bike. You got a bike." I told her that the bike was too small for me and that I thought it was for her and her response was; "Mommy, I got a bike I got a bike!"
Sage and his new digger. Sage also got some new clothes, yard tools, and of course trucks.
Ah, the only thing that Kate wanted for Christmas - the Saige American Doll! Yeah! She also got some Hello Kitty accessories, a lap desk and some clothes.
Emma and the travel suitcase for Kit - the main item she was hoping for. Emma also got a new bike, clothes, gym shoes, and new books.
This year at school Emma went to the Gingerbread Store to buy us gifts. Daddy got an awesome hat. Emma bought me a spatula with a reindeer on it to make chip dip. Kate got a squishy ball and Sage a football. She was so excited to give the gifts to us!
The gifts and presents are always fun, but being together as a family is what really matters. Seeing the excitement of the children and celebrating Jesus' Birthday are the best. And as a parent, it marks the sweet conclusion of a chaotic but very rewarding couple of weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment