
Our sweet baby boy decided to arrive a couple weeks early! I woke up at 3:30am and found that I had broken my water. After a few minutes and finally convincing myself that today was the day, I woke John up and we got cleaned up and headed to the hospital.

On arrival I was only 2cm, but I quickly progressed with the help of a pitocin drip. Before I knew it, I had my epidural and I was fully dilated ready to push!

Viola! After a couple pushes he came right out! Hello world!

The proud parents.

He's a little peanut! 6 lbs 8 oz and 20 in

Big sisters Emma and Kate were the first ones in to meet him

In just a matter of minutes, my sweet little girls grew up in front of my eyes!

The Zinser Clan

The Weatherwax Clan

We had a great baby RN who let Emma and Kate help with Sage's first bath, and Emma got to help count Sage's fingers and toes. It was precious!

The Weatherwax Men - Sage is the 4th living generation - pic to follow!

Only Sage would have a set of clubs on his first day of life -compliments of John's best friend Derek!

Weatherwax Family - Party of Five!
To be continued....
Thank you to all who supported us during this exciting time! Your love, prayers, and friendship is greatly appreciated and truly cherished by each one of us.
(And for those of you who are concerned about our location in regards to Zainesville, there have been no wild animal sightings near Riverside Hospital!)
1 comment:
Congrats Weatherwax Family!!! I'm dying to know - did Sage arrive on October 19th? If so, he shares a birthday with Warner!
Hope all is well and you are settling in as a party of five. :)
Post a Comment