Thursday, February 21, 2008

Busy Week!



Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay in the updates! We've been busy! We have had a lot of visitors! Aunt Rebecca came to stay with us for Valentine's Day. Grandma and Grandpa Zinser came for a visit on Sunday. Grandpa Z brought Emma her pack of baseball cards! Great Grandma Crider "GG", Grandma and Grandpa Weatherwax, Bec, and Great Great Aunt Sally came for dinner on Monday after their trip to Boston. Emma got some new shades from G&G Weatherwax! Needless to say, Emma had plenty of hugs and kisses!
On Tuesday - we had Emma's 3 month pictures. She had plenty of smiles to go around. I'll post her proofs once they're available. But the BIG NEWS is that Emma rolled over! She rolled from her tummy to her back. She didn't know what to do when she landed on her back. Very exciting! She hasn't had a repeat performance yet - but that will come in time I guess.

Here's a video of Emma talking to GG and Rebecca. Sorry for it being sideways...My technical support (aka - John) couldn't figure out how to rotate the movie and it was too cute to not post! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Drew and Emily said...

I'm official an Emma stalker. I check every few days to see if there are any new pictures.