Let it Snow...
It is awesome having Tuesdays off - especially with the weather we had today. We had arts and craft time! Our friends, the Gonsoirs gave us a shadowbox to display Emma's handprint with a darling poem. Next time I'll probably take on this project a little earlier since Emma likes to keep her hands in a fist! As I went to get a towel to clean up - she got her face and shirt! Can't you tell by her expression she had a blast! :) Ha ha ha!
2 comments:
Ok, so I'm addicted to your blog just so I can see any pictures I can of Emma. She looks like a little doll sitting in her little green chair (which by the way, should not be on an elevated surface). I can't wait to get my hands on her and actually hold her this time.
Love,
Emily and Kole
Angie - I love the videos of Emma! Can you tell me how you put them on your blog? I'd love to do the same for Warner's videos. :)
Post a Comment