This was Kate's first year playing basketball. I must be honest in saying that Kate definitely surprised me with her scrappiness and determination - especially on defense. I love the fact that she's a lefty. We enjoyed watching her play on Saturdays. They would practice for 30 minutes and then have three-on-three games afterwards. Her season high was 6 points in one game. Sage was Kate's biggest fan - you can hear him on the video "Go Kate, Go Kate, Go Kate!"
Emma is mid-season for her 2nd year in basketball, She is blessed to have quite a height advantage over her peers. Third grade is when they start playing full-court and I absolutely love it. She is aggressive and loves to take it to the hoop. Her best friend Ella is on the team and they are quite the duo. John and Ella's dad are the coaches again.
Emma also played indoor soccer in November and December. She will start another indoor league in January.
No comments:
Post a Comment