February 10-16, 2015
If you would have asked me two years ago, I would have said that I would never pull my children from school to go on vacation (I am a principal's daughter, afterall). Well after visiting Disney in February of 2013, we were spoiled with low crowds and sunshine, so here we go again. I honestly feel that Disney is for ALL ages, and it was neat to see what the kids were interested in at this stage of life. With temperatures below zero, it was great to escape to Florida where the temperatures were much warmer!
Oh Sage and his "taggie blakie." I had to post this pic. He loves to rub this taggie on his lips and to let it rest on his nose and he blows it back an forth... That thing him entertained and instantly comforts him - thus it was with us at all times!
Sage was so excited to fly. I think this video captures that.
No comments:
Post a Comment