Wednesday, December 10, 2014

10th Anniversary Trip - Great Exuma, Bahamas

 Over the past couple of years, I have learned that you have to cherish what you have.  So in our hectic life, it was important to me that John and I take some time away for our 10th Anniversary  and celebrate each other.  We are blessed to have wonderful families that help with the kids while we escaped over Thanksgiving break.  We are grateful for your help!

 We stayed at the Sandals Emerald Bay in Exuma, Bahamas.  It was beautiful and very windy, but that didn't stop us from sitting poolside.  I enjoyed having conversations again without little adorable interruptions. 
John played golf one day and I rode along and read my book.  The views were amazing!
 It was nice for the both of us to focus on our relationship for a quick 5 day trip before returning to our ever-so wonderful reality!
Our parents were gracious to send tons of pics and videos during our trip.  This video of the kids was my favorite, especially Sage's sweet voice and Emma's "we're making some cookies!"  I am not sure where she gets that hip-hop style from?!?!  

No comments: