At the end of May, we had our last day at Bright Horizons which is the daycare at Riverside where I work. It was a bittersweet day saying goodbye to wonderful teachers who have loved my children for the past few years. As Emma gets ready to start Kindergarten this fall, it was the right time to bring someone into the home so Emma can get on the bus from our home. Kate will be attending preschool in Dublin as well. Our amazing neighbor Libby just completed her first year at University of South Carolina, and she is watching the kids this summer. They have enjoyed the first couple of weeks going to the pool, sleeping in, and playing at home. I have to admit that not having to get the kids up, dressed, fed and out the door by 7am has been pretty nice! Oh how I selfishly love my "quiet time" in the car to and from work!
Happy National Donut Day! Libby took the girls to Krispy Kreme for a field trip.
A few updates
Emma lost her top 2 teeth this month and listening to her talk is adorable.
Kate is getting a great tan and loves to crawl into our bed around 4am.
The girls are in swim lessons and love watching Full House.
Sage loves to brush his teeth, he has been sleeping 8:30p-9:30a, and he adores "Mick-ee" Mouse Clubhouse. His hair is getting quite long but I can't possibly cut his curls, sadly I use hairspray to keep his hair out of his eyes.

No comments:
Post a Comment