We headed to Milford December 23-24th for Christmas. Our holiday started by attending "Amahl and the Night Visitors" at Xavier University. The kids sat and enjoyed the hour long play. I remember watching this play as a young child, and its always fun when holiday traditions come full circle. On Monday, we had our Christmas. Just like everyone else, we have far more than anyone could ever wish for, but we're so appreciative to all that we received. One special gift that I got (besides the amazing Dyson slim) was a bracelet made from 2 forks of my grandparent's flatware. I love those special and meaningful gifts.
Cousins by their stockings
Zinser Family 2012. Grandma and Papa got an iPad.
The girls got a balance beam. Go Kate Go!
Sage loved unwrapping his gifts this year, almost more than his gifts.
Aunt Kim got Emma an Easy Bake Oven. This past week we made some cookies, from what Emma says they were delicious. I decided to pass on the timeless confection :)
Mini-Milford Reunion 2012


No comments:
Post a Comment