Tuesday, September 18, 2012

While Mom and Dad were away...


As much as a weekend away with John was anticipated, after a few hours I started to miss the kids.  The children enjoyed their mini-vacation at Grandma and Grandpa Weatherwax's while we were in DC.  Aunt Rebecca was home to help out as well.   On Saturday, Grandpa Weatherwax took Emma to her first "Timbits" soccer game with Dublin Soccer League.  The cutest part about their jersey's is that on the underside of her jersey it says "I just played and I'm thirsty" and you can go to any Tim Horton's after their games for a free drink.
 
 Sage enjoyed some Timbits too!
Kate leads the pack in G&G basement!  How cute is Sage bringing up the rear?  The kids also had fun watching the OSU football game, watching movies, having popcorn and a dinner out at Montgomery Inn. 
Many thanks to Mom and Dad W and to Rebecca for their hospitality!

No comments: