Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day and 40 weeks!

Father's Day weekend was a good one. John played a round of golf Saturday morning and in the afternoon we hosted my family. On Sunday we headed to Dayton to celebrate with the Weatherwax's. Emma and I had arts and craft time last week to make special gifts for Daddy and both Grandpa's. Emma doesn't like to get her hands dirty so we used brushes! Here is a picture of our little artist!!Baby Weatherwax is still baking in the oven! :) He/She is due on Wednesday (6/24) - and John and I cannot wait. We have enjoyed our special one on one time with our Emma. Each night we put her to sleep, we wonder if this may be the "last night" as a family of three. I wonder how life could possibly get better - we will soon see. I appreciate my wonderful family and friends for their love, support, texts, calls, and cards during this exciting time! We'll keep you posted!

No comments: