Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Emma!

Its hard to believe our little girl turned 1 on November 6th. This first year has flown by, and what a wonderful year it has been! John and I have had the pleasure to watch her grow, mature, and develop the cutest personality ever! I miss those days when she would just sleep on my shoulder or wear those cute knitted booties from GG. These days Emma is strolling around with her walker toys, signing "baby" and "more," calling out "mama" and "dadda," and holding up 1 finger for how old she is! She's even developed a mini-attitude and she'll let out a grunt or grrrr if she doesn't get her way! I wonder where she gets that from? :)

Emma had a very very rough birthday week. Poor thing was very sick and has been through a lot for anyone, let alone a 1 year old. She wasn't up for much on her actual birthday, but fortunately she turned the corner for her birthday party on Saturday. Here are some of our favorite pictures from the weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Emma! Loved the pictures from your party. You're too cute!

Lisa said...

I'm sorry I missed it. See you guys next weekend!