Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Team Zinser

On Sunday, the Zinser family walked in the Komen Race for the Cure in memory of my Aunt Jeanne. It was a beautiful morning (little did we know what was in store for us later on).

The 75mph winds that blew through Columbus ...TIMBER!!!
Look Mom....No Hands!
Emma is testing the waters with standing. After about 5 seconds or so, she plops onto the ground just to try it again.

3 comments:

Drew and Emily said...

Go Emma, I expect you to be able to chase Kole by Christmas.

Lisa said...

I can't believe you guys were at Race for the Cure; I was there too! Did you see Logan's cute shirts? Are you coming down for your birthday? I can't wait to give you your gift!

Unknown said...

Way to go, Emma! She'll be walking in no time. Hope you didn't have too much storm damage.