
The Weatherwax clan piled into the car and headed to Aunt Bec's house Friday after work. Our alarm clocks went off at an early 5am on Saturday and Mom W and I prepared for our big race! We couldn't have asked for better weather and it was amazing being amongst 35,000+ people for the largest half-marathon in the United States. The course was fun - especially running around the Indy Speedway. One of the best shirts I read was
"13.1 miles - the distance a new mom will go for some alone time!" Emma was a trooper and enjoyed the people watching - she is definitely my child! I must thank John for being so supportive of me training for this event. The duration of the weekend was spent shopping, eating, and spending time with the family! Aunt Bec is a wonderful hostess!

Emma is finishing up another course of antibiotics for yet another ear infection (#3). She got the dreaded "daycare cough" or the DCC as we call it in our household, and within a day or so it landed in the ears! Darn eustachian tubes!!!
2 comments:
We are so proud of you!! Back out there in 6 months! Emma looks adorable as always. . All smiles :) You need to get her an agency. We miss you and hope to see you soon!
Love, D & S
I would like your next entry to be 'Cincy or bust' and there to be pictures of all the kids playing together at the party. What do you think?
Post a Comment